Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Get your butt in school this Sunday at the large gym by 10:00AM

Hey guys, this is outrageous! I tried so hard asking you guys to show up for fencing, and half of you couldn't even do that. I am furious because we have a fencing tournament coming up and nobody is competing! This is unbelievable! I told you guys months in advance over this tournament. It is truly embarrassing to ourselves, the school, and all the other clubs who will mock us. What - you wear shoes that cost $100.00 your wear a shirt that cost $50.00 your underwear at least cost $10.00, and you can't afford it? It is very hard to believe you guys can't afford it. Sounds like an excuse to me, but whatever.
I WANT ALL OF YOU GUYS AT SCHOOL ON SUNDAY supporting your fencing club. I will be there, but I cannot compete. Apparently, I am over-qualified. You guys will have the benefit of getting electrical equipments temporarily loaned from other schools who will bring spare lames, body cord, weapon, etc. I will bring my electric set. You will not give me any excuses, you will help me make signs, and distribute all ads. to teachers ALL before Sunday. So get your act together! The tournament starts from 10:00 AM and will end by 1:00 PM; however, you may leave around 12:00PM because foil will probably end the earliest.

P.S. Respond IMMEDIATELY TO THIS POST by person or email at fencingdude@sbcglobal.net. Sang and Erick especially.
With a whole lot of Anger,
Jonathan Kim

No comments: